Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Proposed Triumph Brewpub At Old Princeton Post Office: Images And Site Plans!
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- New Plan For Princeton Hospital Site Shows Major Improvements
Tag Archives: traffic calming
On Thursday night, the town of Princeton will host its first public consultation on reconstruction of Witherspoon Street to “formulate a master plan for this very important corridor”. All aspects of the street will be considered, including repaving the road, sidewalks, crosswalks, sewers, … Continue reading
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading