Top Posts & Pages
- Town of Princeton Facing Legal Challenge Over Thanet Redevelopment
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Princeton Council Considering More Homes and Retail at Franklin-Maple Site
- Planning Board Rejects Concept Plan for Four-Story Housing at Princeton Shopping Center
Tag Archives: dining
A new upscale restaurant opened today at the former Princeton ‘Dinky’ rail station. ‘Cargot Brasserie’ now occupies one of the buildings that made up the historic station, joining ‘The Dinky Bar and Grill’, which opened in the former passenger waiting … Continue reading
If you’re wondering what happened to the old Cafe 44 space, after the popular bruncherie moved across the street to 41 Leigh Avenue in December, here’s your answer. The space has been renovated and reopened as Aurelio’s Cocina Latina. Serving … Continue reading
A new gourmet burger joint has opened in Princeton. ’30 Burgers’ has arrived, bringing a wealth of burger choices to the space next to Labyrinth Books at 124-128 Nassau Street.
Teresa Cafe, in Palmer Square in downtown Princeton, is constructing a new outdoor patio seating area. The new dining space is expected to open some time in July.