Top Posts & Pages
- Three-unit Townhouse Development Proposed for Humbert Street in Princeton
- Princeton Playgrounds Finally Reopening After Coronavirus Shutdown
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- New Vegan Restaurant, 'The Planted Plate', Opens on Spring St
Tag Archives: Six Flags
Is it hard to get parked in Princeton? Not really. There are plenty of parking spaces in Princeton. So why does our downtown become blocked with drivers trying to find parking spaces? It’s because we make parking chaotic and unpredictable.