Top Posts & Pages
- NJ Speaker's Property Tax Plan is Generational Warfare
- First Look: Concept Plan For 'Hobson College' At Princeton University
- Princeton's Spring Street Parking Deck to get $1 million+ in Repairs This Summer
- Petition calls for Princeton U. to Donate 'Butler Tract' for Affordable Housing
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
Tag Archives: Six Flags
Parking In Princeton Is Plentiful – Just Make It Predictable.
Is it hard to get parked in Princeton? Not really. There are plenty of parking spaces in Princeton. So why does our downtown become blocked with drivers trying to find parking spaces? It’s because we make parking chaotic and unpredictable.
Posted in Downtown Vibrancy, The Parking Question, Traffic Tagged Black Friday, Palmer Square, Parking, Princeton, Six Flags 2 Comments