Top Posts & Pages
- NJ Speaker's Property Tax Plan is Generational Warfare
- First Look: Concept Plan For 'Hobson College' At Princeton University
- Princeton's Spring Street Parking Deck to get $1 million+ in Repairs This Summer
- Petition calls for Princeton U. to Donate 'Butler Tract' for Affordable Housing
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: Black Friday
Parking In Princeton Is Plentiful – Just Make It Predictable.
Is it hard to get parked in Princeton? Not really. There are plenty of parking spaces in Princeton. So why does our downtown become blocked with drivers trying to find parking spaces? It’s because we make parking chaotic and unpredictable.
Posted in Downtown Vibrancy, The Parking Question, Traffic Tagged Black Friday, Palmer Square, Parking, Princeton, Six Flags 2 Comments
Free Parking Can’t Save Central Jersey Malls- Even On Black Friday
Cross posted at Strong Towns Network. On Black Friday- traditionally a day marked by a surge of post-Thanksgiving shopping- our friends at http://www.strongtowns.org launched a nationwide appeal for members to send in photos of parking lots in their local areas. … Continue reading
Posted in Downtown Vibrancy, Local, Princeton, Smart Growth, The Parking Question, Zoning Tagged Black Friday, Central Jersey, Lincoln Highway, New Jersey 5 Comments