Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Fifteen Central Jersey Walkable Places Near Princeton
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Tag Archives: Playmobil
This post is part of a series where we celebrate the many beautiful and characterful sights of Princeton, NJ. You can find previous entries in this series here and here or by searching our site for ‘beautiful walkable Princeton’. Gigantic Playmobil personages recently appeared