Top Posts & Pages
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- Mercer County Planners Reveal Options for Bicycle Facilities on Princeton Roads
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
Tag Archives: dinky
The recent announcement from NJ Transit that the Princeton-Plainsboro ‘HealthLine’ bus will be canceled has drawn local condemnation, and also some questions. How bad was the ridership for NJ Transit to cancel the service? Using recent ridership statistics from NJ Transit, … Continue reading
Carf-ree Day 2014 has come and passed. Did you replace your car trip? I did, and by switching to a combination of bicycle/Dinky/NJ Transit train/bus/walking, I managed to save a full gallon of gas. Lifting a gallon of milk from … Continue reading
Princeton’s “Save The Dinky” group, who have been waging a legal campaign to reverse the relocation of the Princeton rail station, have suffered another court setback.