Top Posts & Pages
- Town Of Princeton On Brink Of New Affordable Housing Settlement
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- "Jammin' Crepes Community Cafe" Opens At Princeton Public Library With New Menu
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
Tag Archives: dinky
‘Princeton Future’ is hosting a community discussion “Changing The Way We Get Around” at Princeton Public Library this Saturday (Sep 26) and it has been getting quite a lot of attention in local media. A group of Princeton University students, … Continue reading
The recent announcement from NJ Transit that the Princeton-Plainsboro ‘HealthLine’ bus will be canceled has drawn local condemnation, and also some questions. How bad was the ridership for NJ Transit to cancel the service? Using recent ridership statistics from NJ Transit, … Continue reading
Carf-ree Day 2014 has come and passed. Did you replace your car trip? I did, and by switching to a combination of bicycle/Dinky/NJ Transit train/bus/walking, I managed to save a full gallon of gas. Lifting a gallon of milk from … Continue reading
Princeton’s “Save The Dinky” group, who have been waging a legal campaign to reverse the relocation of the Princeton rail station, have suffered another court setback.