Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- RB Homes Propose 10-Unit Inclusionary Apartment Building On 'Lincoln Court' in Downtown Princeton
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: architecture
New Guide Offers Architectural Walking Tours Of Princeton U., Seminary, Institute of Advanced Study.
One of the great pleasures of living in Princeton, or visiting the town, is the ability to stroll, for free, around the beautiful campus of Princeton University. But if you didn’t study there (and maybe even if you did!), it’s hard … Continue reading
This week has seen many tributes to local architect Michael Graves, who died last Thursday at the age of 80. An internationally recognized force in the post-modern architectural movement, Graves was a true legend. The local media are full of … Continue reading