Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
- Hooray For Our Walkable Jersey Shore Beach Towns!
- Last Chance To Complete Princeton Master Plan Economic Development Survey
Tag Archives: adaptive reuse
Princeton’s Zoning Board of Adjustment has approved required variances for a planned conversion of the old Masonic Hall on MacLean Street. The building will now be converted to ten apartments, including a mix of studios and one- and two-bed units. The … Continue reading
In January, Princeton’s Zoning Board of Adjustment was scheduled to rule on whether a proposal to convert the old Masonic Hall at John and MacLean St into apartments could go ahead. The hearing was postponed, and is now set to … Continue reading