Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ NAACP President: Town Of Princeton "Walking Away" From Commitment To Fair Housing
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Planners Eye Seminary, Princeton Shopping Center As Sites For New Housing
- New Princeton Hospital Site Plan Set To Be Unveiled Tonight At Community Park School
Tag Archives: black history month
One way to mark African American History Month, which began yesterday, is to attend the Fair Housing trial that is currently taking place at Mercer Superior Court in Trenton. The trial features attorneys representing five suburban Mercer County Towns (including … Continue reading