Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Site Plan For Senior Living Facility Next to Princeton Shopping Center
- Princeton Council Dedicates Franklin Avenue Affordable Housing Site As Interim Parking Lot
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- 255 Nassau Plan Shows The Extraordinary Difficulty Of Infill Redevelopment in Princeton
Tag Archives: sidewalks
A new sidewalk has been added to a section of Shadybrook Lane in Princeton’s Littlebrook neighborhood, and it’s a bit of an interesting case. Sidewalks in Princeton are usually added as part of specific road improvement or sewer upgrade projects. … Continue reading
At their regular meeting on Monday night, Princeton Council discussed an ongoing question about sidewalks on Poe Road between Random Road and Route 27. Neighbors along this section of Poe Road have fought the plan to install sidewalks here, even … Continue reading
Princeton Council has approved a change to how the town builds sidewalks. Up till now, half of the cost of constructing sidewalks has been charged to the owner of the abutting property. In future, the town will fund 100% of the cost of … Continue reading
This weeks ‘Town Topics’ features a letter from a local resident claiming to represent the ‘Poe Road Preservation Associaton’, a group of neighbors who have organized to oppose a municipal engineering project that will complete a key section of Princeton’s … Continue reading