NOTE: Our meet-up has been rescheduled to Monday, December 16 because of the blizzard! Hope to see you then, and apologies if you made plans for tonight (12/10/13)
This week Next Monday, we are hosting the third of our Walkable Princeton meet-ups. This time, we are going to get together at Yankee Doodle Tap room in the heart of walkable downtown Princeton. Why not swing by while you’re doing some holiday shopping in some of our great local businesses? We’ll be chatting about ways to make Princeton more walkable and livable. Full details are below:
Tuesday, December 10.Monday, December 16
- Time: 7 pm – 9.30 pm/as long as people are around!
- Place: Yankee Doodle Tap room, Palmer Square, Princeton and see scroll-able Google map below:
- Parking: On-street parking is free, and there are two parking garages on Palmer Square, which can be accessed from Hulfish St.
- Walkable: yes
- Bikeable: yes, though there’s not much dedicated bike parking. Lock up to a lamp-post.
- Transit: NJ Transit bus stop at Nassau & Witherspoon St: #605 (Montgomery – Quaker Bridge), #606 (Princeton, L-ville, Hamilton) and #655 (Princeton – Plainsboro). FreeB Commuter (around Princeton, last bus departs Princeton library in direction of Harrison St/ Princeton Shopping Center at 8.28 p.m.). Suburban Transit 100 line and Megabus direct bus link to NYC. Princeton University TigerPaWW shuttle service to Princeton Junction.
- Who’s invited: everybody!
- Final details: When you get inside the bar, look for our sign with the Walkable Princeton logo.
- More information? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer any of your questions!
In case the prospect of hanging out with the Walkable Princeton team isn’t exciting enough by itself, you can also pretend to be Santa Claus, thanks to this amazing cut-out in the courtyard of the Tap Room: