Top Posts & Pages
- NJ Transit Reveals Alternatives for Princeton Dinky Transitway Upgrades (Updated)
- Subdivision With Three Single-Family Homes Proposed At Bayard Lane and Birch Ave in Princeton
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Is That A Good Deal?? '360 sq feet' Apartment in Tree Streets Neighborhood
- Historic Princeton Nursery Warehouses Face Demolition After South Brunswick Shoots Down Redevelopment Propsosal
Tag Archives: vibrant
Cafe 44, which has become a local favorite in the Witherspoon-John neighborhood in Princeton, has closed its doors at the 44 Leigh Avenue location. The eatery will move across the road to share a space with ‘Tortugas Mexican Village‘ restaurant.