Top Posts & Pages
- Three-unit Townhouse Development Proposed for Humbert Street in Princeton
- Princeton Playgrounds Finally Reopening After Coronavirus Shutdown
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- New Vegan Restaurant, 'The Planted Plate', Opens on Spring St
Tag Archives: vibrant
Cafe 44, which has become a local favorite in the Witherspoon-John neighborhood in Princeton, has closed its doors at the 44 Leigh Avenue location. The eatery will move across the road to share a space with ‘Tortugas Mexican Village‘ restaurant.