Top Posts & Pages
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Closure of Alexander Street Causing Only Minor Delays for Princeton Commuters
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
- Redevelopment Plan for Griggs Corner Site in Downtown Princeton Advances
Tag Archives: Taxicab
The taxi stand at Nassau St and Witherspoon St in downtown Princeton, which has existed for many years, is set to disappear. As part of their meeting on October 19, Princeton Council agreed to reconfigure the space as parking for … Continue reading