Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- Site Plan For Senior Living Facility Next to Princeton Shopping Center
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Report: Avalon Bay To Build 800-Unit Development At Princeton Junction
Tag Archives: parks and recreation
The town of Princeton has revealed competing designs for a rebuild of ‘Mary Moss Playground’, a small park on John Street. Consultants hired by the town gathered community input at a public meeting earlier this year, before developing two potential … Continue reading
It has period features, elegant styling, and is a short walk to Palmer Square, with all the attractions of downtown Princeton. This historic home, next to a park, has housed generations of Princeton residents in its cozy interior. It may … Continue reading