Top Posts & Pages
- NJ Speaker's Property Tax Plan is Generational Warfare
- First Look: Concept Plan For 'Hobson College' At Princeton University
- Princeton's Spring Street Parking Deck to get $1 million+ in Repairs This Summer
- Petition calls for Princeton U. to Donate 'Butler Tract' for Affordable Housing
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: New Jersey Supreme Court
Six Princeton Things We’re Thankful For This Holiday.
Living in Princeton gives us so much to be thankful for every day, with our history, walkable downtown and eclectic neighbors. We’re thankful for our friends. We’re thankful for our family. And this holiday, here are six things, all of … Continue reading
Posted in Affordability, Alternative Transportation, Biking, Community, Downtown Vibrancy, Events, People, Placemaking, Princeton, Real estate, Smart Growth, Trails, Transit, Zoning Tagged Affordable housing, New Jersey Supreme Court, Palmer Square, Princeton, Princeton University, Walkability Leave a comment
Can You Bear To Read These Offensive NJ.com Blog Comments, Left After Affordable Housing Court Decision??
A key solution for Princeton’s ongoing traffic and parking challenges is to enable people to live closer to where they work, so that they have the option of walking or cycling instead of using a car. Sadly, Princeton has got … Continue reading
Posted in Affordability, Local, Zoning Tagged Affordable housing, Council on Affordable Housing, New Jersey, New Jersey Supreme Court 4 Comments