Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Princeton University Plans New 'Health Services Building' on Campus to Replace McCosh Health Center
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
Tag Archives: bikeshare
A new electric-scooter (e-scooter) program has launched in New Brunswick, NJ. An email on Thursday from the Rutgers University Department of Institutional Planning and Operations announced the launch of the program, and by the afternoon, many young people could be … Continue reading
The bikeshare dock next to Community Park Pool at Princeton Town Hall has been removed. The dock previously held six ‘Zagster’ bicycles, which were available for borrowing by members of the local bikeshare program, which was set up in November … Continue reading
In late 2014, Princeton University launched a shared bike program, which allows members to borrow a bicycle for a short time to cycle around town. The program uses bikes provided by Zagster, a company that operates bikeshare programs around the … Continue reading
Short-term bike rental has arrived in the town of Princeton with the addition of a new bikeshare station next to McCaffrey’s supermarket at the Princeton Shopping Center. The new station features Zagster bikeshare cycles, the same as those found at the bikeshare … Continue reading
In the Ivy League Bikeshare Battle, Princeton has taken the lead against Yale University with a significant increase in available rental bikes. The local ‘Zagster’ bikeshare program, which we profiled at its launch in 2014, saw a big expansion March 21, as … Continue reading