Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- RB Homes Propose 10-Unit Inclusionary Apartment Building On 'Lincoln Court' in Downtown Princeton
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: enforcement
Princeton Police are issuing many fewer traffic tickets, and dramatically fewer speeding tickets, than before the COVID-19 pandemic. That’s the finding of a review by ‘Walkable Princeton’, which raises questions about whether the town and police are doing enough to … Continue reading