On June 23, Walkable Princeton hit an amazing landmark: 1,000 ‘Likes’ on Facebook! We want to say a big ‘Thank You’ to everybody who has supported us and read our content! We hope you have found it interesting and now we want to get to know you better!
On July 9, we will have our first Walkable Princeton meet-up at the Clocktower Cabana (outside bar of ‘Main Street Bar & Grill’) in the courtyard of the Princeton Shopping Center! Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, July 9
- Time: 7 pm – 9.30 pm/as long as people are around!
- Place: Clocktower Cabana, Princeton Shopping Center, 301 N Harrison St, Princeton NJ and see scroll-able Google map below:
- Parking: Excessive amounts of free, surface parking
- Walkable: yes
- Bikeable: yes, and quite a few covered racks next to McCaffrey’s.
- Transit: NJ Transit bus: #605 (Montgomery – Quaker Bridge), #606 (Princeton, L-ville, Hamilton) and #655 (Princeton – Plainsboro). FreeB Commuter (around Princeton).
- Remember, drinking and driving doesn’t mix.
- Who’s invited: everybody!
We hope lots of you will come and join us to chat and meet the Walkable Princeton team. Are they “Bolsheviks“? (yes, we really have been called that..) Are they “Paid shills of AvalonBay”? (<facepalm>) Or are they really local residents who care about the town??? Find out at Clocktower Cabana! We look forward to talking about Smart Growth; promoting affordable housing while keeping Princeton’s character; pedestrian and cyclist empowerment, and promoting the vitality of Princeton businesses…or whatever else interests you!
And how much will it cost you to attend? It’s absolutely free!! And what’s more, the Walkable Princeton team will buy you a drink if you’re among the first 10 people to show up! See you there! It’s going to be fun! Looking forward to seeing you!!
If you think you’re going to come, let us know in the comments- or just show up on the night! We don’t mind and just look forward to meeting you! And if you have any questions about the event, please write us and we’ll make sure to answer!