Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Planning Board Gives Final Approval To 17-Unit 'Province Line Woods' Development
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
Tag Archives: sustainable growth
Check out this photo of Princeton and Mercer County from the 1920s. Princeton is the only town in the area. It appears as a dense cluster of buildings (imagine how walkable it must have been!!!!) surrounded on every side by … Continue reading