Top Posts & Pages
- More Than 250 Residents Sign Petition Expressing Support For A More Walkable Witherspoon Street In Downtown Princeton
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Princeton Considering Possibility of Closing Lower Witherspoon Street to Motor Vehicles
Tag Archives: safety
3 out of every 4 drivers on Valley Road in Princeton speeds. That’s the shocking result of a traffic study commissioned by the Princeton Engineering Department, which was released as part of a recent community meeting.