Top Posts & Pages
- Metuchen, NJ Will Convert Streets, Parking for Outdoor Dining
- Parking Fiasco Exposes Princeton's Failure To Add Needed Housing
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- To Allow 'Social Distancing', We Must Open Princeton Streets to Pedestrians
Tag Archives: rail
NJ Transit is reportedly considering options for upgrading service on the ‘Dinky’ rail line, which currently runs 2.7 miles from Princeton rail station on Alexander Street, to the main line station at Princeton Junction, in West Windsor. The study will … Continue reading