Top Posts & Pages
- NJ Transit Releases Final Report on Study of Light Rail, Bus, Bikeway Upgrades for Princeton 'Dinky' Rail Line
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- Princeton Police Issuing Less Than Half As Many Traffic Tickets As Before Pandemic
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- First Look: Inclusionary Mixed-Use Development Proposal at 40-42 North Tulane St in Princeton
Tag Archives: post-modernism
March 12 will mark the anniversary of the death of the internationally-famous Princeton architect and designer, Michael Graves. One of the key figures in post-modernist architecture, Graves made his home in Princeton from 1964 till his death in 2015. Just before … Continue reading