Top Posts & Pages
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Princeton Considering Possibility of Closing Lower Witherspoon Street to Motor Vehicles
Tag Archives: pedestrian streets
Somerville, NJ just celebrated their 23rd Annual St Patrick’s Day Parade with a street festival that included a party at a ‘Guinness Tent’ on Division Street. What makes Division Street such a perfect venue for a community gathering like this?? … Continue reading