Top Posts & Pages
- Momo Brothers Propose New Pizzeria, Apartments On Witherspoon Street in Princeton
- Princeton Planning Board Approves 125-unit 'The Alice' Apartment Development On Terhune Road
- A Walk Around Princeton University's New Merwick-Stanworth Site
- Princeton's Walkable, Inclusive YMCA Gets An Awesome New Gym: We Take A Tour.
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
Tag Archives: Mixed-use development
We recently learned that a new plan had been developed for the 255 Nassau St site, currently home to a Crossfit gym. A rendering of the proposal has now been released (see image above).