Top Posts & Pages
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- Report: Avalon Bay To Build 800-Unit Development At Princeton Junction
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
Tag Archives: Millstone River
At the far north-eastern corner of Princeton lies a huge tract of preserved natural land. This is ‘Autumn Hills Reservation’, north of Herrontown Road, which was acquired by Princeton Township’s Open Space Commission in the late 1960s. At that time, … Continue reading
This post is part of a series where we celebrate the many beautiful and characterful sights of Princeton, NJ. You can find previous entries in this series here and here or by searching our site for ‘beautiful walkable Princeton’. The Stony Brook is