Top Posts & Pages
- Momo Brothers Propose New Pizzeria, Apartments On Witherspoon Street in Princeton
- Princeton Planning Board Approves 125-unit 'The Alice' Apartment Development On Terhune Road
- A Walk Around Princeton University's New Merwick-Stanworth Site
- Princeton's Walkable, Inclusive YMCA Gets An Awesome New Gym: We Take A Tour.
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
Tag Archives: micro apartments
Princeton planning and zoning has had unintended exclusionary outcomes, making it hard for local middle-class workers to live in town, and incentivizing car-dependency and traffic. In this series, we explore options for adding more walkable housing in Princeton to enable diversity … Continue reading