Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Site Plan For Senior Living Facility Next to Princeton Shopping Center
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- 255 Nassau Plan Shows The Extraordinary Difficulty Of Infill Redevelopment in Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Tag Archives: adaptive re-use
The Princeton Planning Board recently approved a proposal to add three stories to the ‘Nelson Glass’ building at 45 Spring Street. The project promises to add 6 new apartments in a very walkable location at the heart of downtown Princeton. … Continue reading
This Wednesday, January 27, Wednesday, February 17 the Princeton Zoning Board will have a hearing on a proposal to bring 10 new apartments to the old Masonic Hall at John Street and MacLean Street. The new apartments would potentially allow … Continue reading