Top Posts & Pages
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- Report: Avalon Bay To Build 800-Unit Development At Princeton Junction
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
Tag Archives: wawa
It’s possible- no, likely- that there is no other store in Princeton that has enabled as many car-free shopping trips as the Alexander Street WaWa. For years, the WaWa has been the primary destination for students and locals looking for … Continue reading