Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Princeton Considering Possibility of Closing Lower Witherspoon Street to Motor Vehicles
- Take The Michael Graves Walking Tour Of Princeton
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
Tag Archives: United States Postal Service
Princeton Council, led by Mayor Liz Lempert has written to local Congressman Rush Holt to express concern over USPS plans to sell the historic Princeton Post Office in Palmer Square, pictured above. USPS, faced with declining revenues, is aiming to … Continue reading