Top Posts & Pages
- New NJ Gas Pipelines Should Serve As Walk-Bike Trails
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
Tag Archives: Sweden
This week, Walkable Princeton is running some stories from our recent overseas vacation. Previous posts in this series are here and here. Our regular local content is back after Labor Day. If you want to live a ‘green’ lifestyle, or if you … Continue reading