Top Posts & Pages
- Momo Brothers Propose New Pizzeria, Apartments On Witherspoon Street in Princeton
- Princeton Planning Board Approves 125-unit 'The Alice' Apartment Development On Terhune Road
- A Walk Around Princeton University's New Merwick-Stanworth Site
- Princeton's Walkable, Inclusive YMCA Gets An Awesome New Gym: We Take A Tour.
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
Tag Archives: princeton battlefield
As part of a recent resurfacing project on Quaker Road in Princeton, a gravel trail for pedestrians and cyclists has been significantly extended, linking the D&R canal trail to trails in the Institute Woods. The new path is a substantial … Continue reading