Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- RB Homes Propose 10-Unit Inclusionary Apartment Building On 'Lincoln Court' in Downtown Princeton
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: preservation
Last month, the New Jersey Conservation Foundation acquired a new area of open space in Princeton. Approximately 10 acres of forest were donated by Michael and Barbara Blumenthal, from around the back of their home off Ridgeview Road. This land will now be … Continue reading