Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- RB Homes Propose 10-Unit Inclusionary Apartment Building On 'Lincoln Court' in Downtown Princeton
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: hopewell
If you’re ever in Hopewell Borough, a few miles outside of Princeton, you might happen upon this little neighborhood gem- Sweetgrass Restaurant, which opened last year at 9 East Broad Street.
In December, the Planning Board of Hopewell Township put off making a decision about a proposed amendment to the community Masterplan that would permit extensive development of the area on either side of Scotch Road, between I-95 and CR-546. The … Continue reading
New Jersey’s Council On Affordable Housing recently released updated figures for how many income-restricted homes should be provided in every municipality in the Garden State. Princeton was told that it didn’t need to build any new income-restricted housing, even though … Continue reading