Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Barbara Smoyer Park
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ Transit Capital Plan Offers Clues About Dinky Train Replacement
- Historic Princeton Nursery Warehouses Face Demolition After South Brunswick Shoots Down Redevelopment Propsosal
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Tag Archives: streetcars
A task force set up to consider upgrades to transit service along Alexander Street and University Place is set to present a final report to Princeton Council. Their ‘preferred alternative’ is a streetcar/light rail service operating on the existing Princeton Branch … Continue reading