Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- First Look: Concept Plan For 'Hobson College' At Princeton University
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
- Princeton Playgrounds Finally Reopening After Coronavirus Shutdown
Tag Archives: Sidewalk
Local pedestrians got two pieces of good news in the last week. First, the sidewalk on the south side of Paul Robeson Place has finally reopened following construction at ‘The Residences at Palmer Square‘ (see photo above). Second, Princeton Council … Continue reading