Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Fifteen Central Jersey Walkable Places Near Princeton
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Tag Archives: Sidewalk
Local pedestrians got two pieces of good news in the last week. First, the sidewalk on the south side of Paul Robeson Place has finally reopened following construction at ‘The Residences at Palmer Square‘ (see photo above). Second, Princeton Council … Continue reading