Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- First Look: Concept Plan For 'Hobson College' At Princeton University
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
- Princeton Playgrounds Finally Reopening After Coronavirus Shutdown
Tag Archives: Shared lane marking
The League of American Bicyclists recently awarded Princeton ‘Bronze Bike-Friendly Community‘ status. Princeton is now one of just 5 municipalities in New Jersey to receive this award (West Windsor is another). Mayor Lempert thanked the Princeton Pedestrian and Bicyclist Committee for putting together the … Continue reading