Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- RB Homes Propose 10-Unit Inclusionary Apartment Building On 'Lincoln Court' in Downtown Princeton
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: ridesourcing
Recently, local cab operators demanded that Princeton Council shut down Uber, a ridesourcing service that competes with traditional taxis. Now, Princeton University economics Professor Alan Krueger has co-authored a paper examining who is driving for Uber, and how much money they … Continue reading