Top Posts & Pages
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- Report: Avalon Bay To Build 800-Unit Development At Princeton Junction
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Looking for a walkable place to live near Princeton? Terrified about getting trapped in the notorious Jersey sprawl? You’ve come to the right place. Here are fifteen places, near Princeton, where you can easily walk to stores and restaurants. No … Continue reading