Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- Site Plan For Senior Living Facility Next to Princeton Shopping Center
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Report: Avalon Bay To Build 800-Unit Development At Princeton Junction
Monthly Archives: March 2015
At Princeton Council last week, Council President Bernie Miller presented an interim report on the work of the ‘Affordable Housing Task Force’. This task force was set up in September 2014, as the town was considering whether to use two … Continue reading
Last week, Princeton Council indefinitely put off making a decision about adding repurposing on-street parking to make a safe bike facility on part of Hamilton Lane. Although several Council members argued that they would potentially be open to the idea … Continue reading